The new Mapex Armory HP8005 is a Chrome 5-Piece Hardware Pack that includes a two boom stands, a snare stand, hi hat stand and a single kick pedal from Mapex’s tough line of Armory hardware
The Armory range is a full line of high-quality hardware with heavy-duty tubes, double braced legs, memory locks, and the adjustability needed by for serious players
Included in the Mapex HP8005 Armory kit:
2 x Mapex B800 Boom Cymbal Stands
- The B800 boom cymbal stand features are a compact boom arm system that provides compact stand storage.
- The double braced leg shape allows for better stand positioning and can be folded easily for compact storage.
- The multi-step boom and super-glide stepless cymbal tilter enable quick and unlimited cymbal positioning
- The Falcon Series Quick Release Cymbal Lock keeps the top cymbal secure during play and makes setup and breakdown quick and easy
1 x Mapex P800 Single Bass Drum Pedal
- The P800 Single Bass Drum Pedal makes use of a double chain drive, which gives a durable and smooth feel
- Fully adjustable and accommodating for all bass drum angles whilst the pedal is flat, due to a simple self-adjusting hoop clamp with a side-mounted adjuster
- The P800 consists of a Falcon Series Beater, which comes with both 10g and 20g weights so that the user can customise the feel of the P800
- An extended footboard increases speed, and gives the player plenty of room to find the perfect foot placement.
1 x Mapex S800 Snare Stand
- The S800 is an Offset Multi-Step Adjuster and Universal Ball-in-Socket Snare Basket Tilter, allowing limitless snare drum positions
- The Die-Cast Snare Basket Adjuster and a Clamp-Style Memory Lock make sure the drum remains securely in position, and Double-Braced Legs and Die-Cast Memory Locks provide stability during rough play
Mapex H800 Hi-Hat Stand
- The H800 has a Tru-Direct-Pull Drive System and 10-Position Tension Adjustment, which ensures a resistance-free feel at every tension setting
- Its Double-Braced Swivel Tripod Legs allow a double pedal to be closely positioned, with a detachable solid steel base increasing stability. The Falcon Series Quick Release Cymbal Lock secures the top cymbal during play and makes setup and breakdown quick and easy